Menovation & the Environment
At Menovation we care for the environment and have taken a drastic approach from the ground up to ensure that our products and services are as environmentally friendly as we could possibly make them.
Some of the steps that we have taken to limit our environmental impact are as follow:
- Menovation complies with responsible waste disposal and recycling in accordance with the EU Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
- At the end of product life cycle Menovation will recycle and dispose of obsolete equipment free of charge.
- Menovation products have been designed to use as little energy as possible. Our sensors run on a single AA-Sized battery for over a year and the controller is a 12V low-voltage powered device that on average consumes only 20 watts of power.
- Manufacturing and Packaging materials have been specifically selected to be as recycle-able as possible - no polystyrene and other difficult-to-recycle plastics here!
- The Menovation product's centralised cloud-based infrastructure automatically allows a multitude of customers and users to use the same hardware (servers & networking equipment) for all computing and processing.
- All manufacturing materials and components have been sourced from suppliers with a commitment to the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) regulations.